www.teachingjobsinlondon.co.uk is the website for Teaching Jobs in London Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, registered number 10043049, whose registered office is Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
Teaching Jobs in London Limited (“TJIL”, “we” or “us”) provides you with access to the www.teachingjobsinlondon.co.uk website (the “Site”) in order to enable you to post or view advertisements for educational job vacancies.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the basis on which all data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us via this Site, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data and how we will treat it.
Who is the controller of the data that you provide to us?
TJIL is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What information will we collect?
Where the data that we collect from you or that you provide to us via this Site consists of or contains personal information, that personal information is, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, categorised as Personal Data. Personal Data means data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data, or who can be identified from that data and from any other information which is in our possession or is likely to come into our possession.
What use will be made of the information that we collect?
Your information will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
• To provide our advertising services to you ;
• To enable you to submit your Curriculum Vitae and to apply online for job vacancies;
• To market our full range of advertising services to you;
• To enable us to develop and market other products and services and where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes;
• To improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our Site when you log on to enrich your personal online experience);
• To send you details of reports, promotions, offers and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes;
• To answer your questions and enquiries;
• To third parties where we have retained them to provide third party services;
• To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings;
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
How do I find out what information you hold? Can I amend, modify or require my information to be deleted?
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
If you wish to contact us with respect to any of the above matters please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will you hold my information for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal information is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your personal information to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your personal information accordingly.
Sending us information over the internet
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Service Provider. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
In case of any query regarding any of the information on this Site, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.