Outstanding primary school teachers required who love teaching kids and wish the school admin could go away. Work in an environment where your passion for educating primary school children is the top priority! Excellent £rates for qualified primary teachers to teach motivated primary school pupils evenings and/or Saturdays. Please ensure you work and live in North London.
Primary teachers required to teach Primary English and Maths for Years 1 to 6.
THE AFTER-SCHOOL LEARNING CENTRE™ continues to thrive since being stablished in 2007. This is an exciting opportunity to help motivated primary school students in a highly rewarding, stable and London’s leading educational tutoring environment.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic PART-TIME PRIMAY SCHOOL TEACHERS for THE AFTER-SCHOOL LEARNING CENTRE™ located in Oakwood, North London (opposite the tube station - Piccadilly Line). THE AFTER-SCHOOL LEARNING CENTRE™ caters for primary school children aged 5 to 11 years and secondary school pupils aged 11 to 18 years of all abilities. We offer reading, study skills, writing, Maths, Science as well as SATs/Entrance, GCSE exam and A-Level exam preparation for children. We complement and enhance the work primary school children undertake at school - all teaching is focused on the English National Curriculum. Parents send their children to THE AFTER-SCHOOL LEARNING CENTRE™ in order to achieve real improvements in school grades. Our primary teachers work on an individual basis, thereby helping students achieve tremendous progress in a relatively short period of time.
We need PGCE / B’Ed qualified primary school teachers, experienced in the following areas:
• Primary school teachers experienced in teaching the UK National Curriculum in English and Maths is essential for Years 1 to 6.
- Flexible and convenient schedules – mainly after-school hours and all day on Saturdays
- A focus on teaching primary school pupils
- Small student-to-primary teacher ratio
- A great environment for current primary teachers, recent graduates as well as retired primary teachers
- PGCE / B’Ed degree in primary education or related field
- DFES number and/or QTS status
- Primary teachers experienced in coaching children in Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning are especially encouraged to apply
- Please state whether you are a primary school teacher who is retired, newly qualified or actively teaching full or part-time
- Excellent student interaction skills in small groups and 1-to-1 settings. Empathy for primary school children and understanding children's emotional needs is essential
- Available to work after-school and/or Saturdays
- CRB / DBS checks
- References required
- Only UK qualified primary school teachers need apply
- Knowledge of teaching Eleven Plus, Verbal / Non-Verbal Reasoning is nice to have but not essential.
- Highly experienced primary teaching assistants considered if they have confidence teaching high and low ability English and Maths up to Year 6
Make a real difference to primary pupils’ lives! Please email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you to make arrangements for an interview.
This school requires a CV and covering letter to be sent to the email address within the advert to apply.