Tiverton Primary is a rapidly improving two form entry school, situated in the richly diverse community of Tottenham. We are a warm, welcoming school with an ethos of care, teamwork and mutual support.
The governors, staff, and families are seeking to appoint outstanding teachers who will join our dedicated team in our drive to raise attainment and increase enrichment for all pupils across the school.
We offer supportive and friendly staff, governors and parents/carers within a welcoming school community. Happy, engaged and curious children from diverse ethnic, social, religious and linguistic backgrounds who are eager
to learn. Ongoing Professional Development at all stages of your career
The Successful Teacher will:
• Be able to model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
• Be able inspiring and to motivate teachers committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
• Be ready and willing to face and manage a variety of challenges through their resilience, energy and dedication to education
• Be highly effective in the planning, delivery and evaluation of all lessons
• Have experience in the unique challenges of teaching in a multicultural inner city environment
• Be confident in the use of ICT
• Have experience teaching in EYS/KS1/KS2
• Be able to maintain a positive relationship with pupils, colleagues and parents
• Be able to employ excellent interpersonal skills to conduct relationships with external professionals within multi-agency settings
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged so if you would like to find out more, please contact Andrea Theophilou on 0208 800 3779 or email email@example.com to arrange a tour with the Head Teacher.
The governors and all staff at Tiverton are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we implement all aspects of the safer recruitment process.
The School is an equal opportunities employer. All appointments will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and two excellent references.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please ring the school to arrange an appointment.
Please download and complete the school application form by clicking the link above and send to the email address within the advert.