Millfields is seeking to appoint well qualified and enthusiastic KS1 and KS2 class teachers to continue to improve pupil progress and raise standards from September 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, outstanding primary school teacher to work in a well resourced school with enthusiastic and friendly children, a highly motivated and supportive staff team, and with excellent CPD opportunities.
We are looking for:-
• A high quality classroom practitioner
• Ability to motivate and inspire children
• Flexibility to work with change at all levels
• High expectations of pupil progress and attainment
• A determination to raise standards
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• A considerate colleague and team player
• A very clear understanding of learning and teaching
• A commitment to ensuring all children achieve their full potential
The successful candidate will join a Unicef ‘Rights respecting school’ where excellent guidance, support and care are paramount and pupil behaviour and attitudes to learning are good.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged. We welcome applications from NQTs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment: An enhanced DBS and satisfactorywill be required.
Closing date: Friday 23rd February
Interviews: Week beginning 5th March
Please call the school office for further details, an application pack or to arrange a visit on 020 8985 7898, or email email@example.com
Please download and complete the school application form by clicking the link above and send to the email address within the advert.