Year 6 Teaching Job in London – September 2017 start date – London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
A 2 form entry primary school in the London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea require a Key stage 2 Primary teacher to teach a Year 6 class from September 2017.
This is an Ofsted rated Good school that employs staff that are keen to make a difference to the lives of children in the local area of Kensington & Chelsea. This is a thriving and vibrant school that encourages career progression for staff and always looks to promote within where possible.
About the Year 6 Teaching job in London – London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
- Two form entry Primary School rated Good.
- Year 6 Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
- Prepare lessons, Teach and Assess students.
- Encourage and develop pupil achievement.
- Supportive KS2 team led by a top SLT.
- Top NQT support for newly qualified teachers.
Year 6 Primary Teacher requirements
- Have a passion for Teaching and learning.
- Hold a PGCE, B.Ed, SCITT.
- Have recent KS2 teaching experience from either employment or placements for those newly qualified.
- Be a team player.
Apply, Interview and secure your teaching job in London early.