Year 5 Primary Teaching Job in London – London Borough of Redbridge, East London. An Outstanding primary school in the East London Borough of Redbridge require a Year 5 Primary Teacher for September 2017.
This school has a thorough learning environment which provides pupils with the opportunity to reach their full potential. With innovative and challenging teaching this school ensures success and achievement.
This London Borough of Redbridge primary school is committed to providing equal opportunities and was most recently rated as “Outstanding” at the last inspection.
Staff at the school are well qualified, motivated and confident in their lesson development. As a result the Headteacher is able to hire either an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
About the Year 5 Primary Teaching Job in London – Borough of Redbridge
- Key Stage 2 Primary Teaching Job in London
- Has a team that offer creativity, skill and confidence.
- Year 5 Class Teaching JobSeptember 2017.
- Permanent or Long Term Contract
About the Primary School
- Three form entry primary school.
- London Borough of Southwark
- Outstanding School.
- London Bridge Rail & Tube
- Central Location with excellent transport links.
Primary Teacher Requirements
- Hold a formal primary teaching qualification (PGCE, B.Ed, SCITT)
- Have recent experience teaching Key Stage 2
- Available to start September 2017
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Newly qualified, overseas and experienced classroom practitioners welcome to apply.
- Possess a valid Enhanced DBS check and have excellent references.
Please apply today with an up to date CV for this September Key Stage 2 teaching job in London.