Year 5 Teacher – Primary Teaching job in London – Borough of Newham.
Our client, a mainstream primary school based in the London Borough of Newham require a Key Stage 2 Year 5 Teacher for September 2017.
This is a multicultural school that serves the local community in Newham. Staff are friendly and committed to delivering well planned and engaging lessons. Primary teachers at this school benefit from advanced technology with excellent facilities and resources. All primary teachers receive a laptop in order to plan and deliver lessons.
About the Year 5 Primary Teaching Job
- Year 5 Primary Teaching Job.
- Full time class teaching position.
- Start Date – September 2017.
- Inner London Payscale.
About the Primary School
- 2 form entry primary school
- Newly built premises offering a spacious learning environment.
- Strong ICT.
- Ofsted rated “Good” with “Outstanding” features.
- Committed Primary Teaching Staff.
- Students enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Super transport links (Central line tube and mainline rail).
Year 5 Primary Teacher Requirements
- Formal Teaching qualification (B.Ed, PGCE or equivalent)
- Recent National Curriculum experience.
- NQT or Experienced Primary Teacher.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- References and current Enhanced DBS Certificate.
Don’t hang about – apply early to secure your primary teaching job in London with an up to date CV today.