Primary Teaching Job in London - September 2017. Year 4 Cass Teacher.
Based in the recently improved area of Stratford, a stones throw away from the Olympic Park and home of West Ham United, this inner London primary school is currently going throuh huge developmental change and massive improvements through this current academic year. The headteacher is seeking a strong clasroom practitioner for September 2017 on either a permanent or long term supply basis. The school welcomes applications from those newly qualified in 2017 or experienced clasroom practitioners. You will need to be a dedicated and outstanding year 4 primary teacher that is looking to develop your career in an inner London environment.
About the Year 4 Primary Teaching Position
• Year 4 Primary Teacher
• Objective - to raise attainment.
• Commencing September 2017
• Contract offered on either a permanent or long term basis (daily rate)
• Every class has a Teaching Assistant assigned on a full time basis.
• Inner London payscale (for perm contract) or exceptional daily rates (for long term supply)
About the London Primary School
• AVictorian built impressive inner London historical buildings
• Three form entry primary school
• Diverse intake of students with ambition and drive to achieve.
• Excellent induction programme for Newly qualified teachers.
• Excellent transport links.
Primary Teacher Requirements:
• Hold a B.Ed or PGCE (or looking to qualify summer 2017)
• Experienced clasroom practitioners & NQt's welcome to apply
• Have experience delivering the National Curriculum
• Have the right to work in the UK.
Apply today with an up to date CV.