Year 4 Primary Teacher required. January 2018 Start Date. This Outstanding primary school located in the Inner London Borough of Islington require a Year 4 Primary Teacher for January.
The school welcomes applications from teachers that:
- Are either Newly Qualified (2017) or experienced classroom teachers.
- Have Year 4 or KS2 teaching experience.
- Are looking for an outstanding school.
- Strive for the best results for all pupils and adopt an ‘every child matters’ approach.
- Want to work in a school that has long-standing supportive senior leadership that encourage and support career development from within.
The school has:
- An excellent NQT Induction program with experienced NQT mentors.
- Senior leadership that are involved and support where required.Inner London pay-scale.
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- Strong community links.
- Supportive parents.
- Pupils that are friendly, and keen to learn.
- Staff that gel as a team supporting each other and aiming to provide the best levels of teaching and learning possible.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to hold a formal teaching qualification, have recent KS2 teaching experience either from your placements (if you are newly qualified) or from your last position, hold a valid Enhanced DBS check and possess excellent references.
Apply today with an up to date CV.