Year 4 Primary Teaching Job in London – London Borough of Hillingdon. A three form entry primary school in the London Borough of Hillingdon seek a Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher for a Year 4 Class. The position is to commence September 2017. Located in spacious grounds the school has a sport field and multi-purpose games court/area. The premises although old have been recently refurbished and offer an excellent leaning environment. The school provides a holistic approach to teaching ensuring that every child matters. The successful applicant will be joining the school on either a permanent contract or Long Term Supply contract (with the view to going permanent) after Christmas 2017.
About the Year 4 Primary Teaching Job in London – Borough of Hillingdon
- Year 4 Primary Teacher Job
- September 2017 Start Date
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons to cater for all pupils.
- Long term supply or permanent Contract.
About the Primary School in London – Borough of Hillingdon
- Three classes per year group.
- Long standing members of staff.
- Long standing SLT.
- High Achieving (above national average)
- Excellent transport links (& car park).
Primary Teacher Requirements
- Formal Teaching Qualification (B.Ed/PGCE, GTP, SCITT etc.)
- Recent classroom based teaching experience delivering the National Curriculum.
- Either Newly Qualified,
- Experienced classroom practitioner or Overseas Trained.
- Be looking to join an Outstanding School and help to maintain the already high standards.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Possess references and an enhanced DBS certificate.
Complete your NQT Year in a supportive School – Apply Early to avoid disappointment.