Top performing School in the London Borough of Bexley have a Year 3 Primary Teaching Job in London – London Borough of Bexley, South London commencing September 2017.
As a 2 form entry primary school and as a Year 3 primary teacher you will work with the year group leader to plan, deliver and assess student progress.
This is an outstanding over-subscribed primary school with an excellent reputation.
Year 3 Teaching Job in London – Borough of Bexley
- Key Stage 2, Year 3 Primary Teaching Job in London
- Strong and supportive Year group leader.
- Year 3 Primary Teaching Job
- September 2017 Start date.
- Permanent or Long Term Contract
About the Primary School
- Two form entry Primary School.
- Outstanding Primary Teachers
- London Borough of Bexley
- Outstanding School.
- High Performing Primary School
Primary Teacher Requirements
Hold a formal primary teaching qualification (PGCE, B.Ed, SCITT)Have recent experience teaching Key Stage 2Available to start September 2017Have the right to live and work in the UK.Newly qualified, overseas and experienced classroom practitioners welcome to apply.Possess a valid Enhanced DBS check and have excellent references.
Please apply today with an up to date CV for this September Key Stage 2 teaching job in London.