Year 3 Primary Teaching Job in London. Year 3 Class Primary Teacher. Immediate Start. An “Good” school located in East Dulwich (London Borough of Southwark) require a Year 3 Primary Teacher for an immediate start. This is to cover a long term sickness and will provide a long term contract up to summer 2017. The school has an inspirational Headteacher that leads by example.
About the Year 3 Primary Teaching Job in London Borough of Southwark
- Year 3 Primary Teacher
- Prepare and deliver engaging lessons to a bright Year 3 class.
- Full time Long term supply.
- January to summer 2017.
- Top rates of pay – excellent daily rates.
About the Primary School
- Two form entry inclusive primary school.
- London Borough of Southwark, East Dulwich Location
- Recent “Good” Ofsted.
- Staff are keen to push children to reach their potential.
- Great transport links in to Central London.
Primary Teacher Requirements
- Hold a formal teaching qualification (PGCE, B.Ed, SCITT)
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Due to the short notice this position would suit an experienced classroom practitioner.
- Possess a valid Enhanced DBS check and have excellent references.
Please apply today with an up to date CV.