Year 2 Primary Teaching Job in London. Year 2 Class Primary Teacher. Immediate Start. A “Good” school located in the London Borough of Croydon require a Year 2 Primary Teacher for an immediate start.
This is a 2 form entry primary school with a caring and supportive SLT. Staff and pupils are well looked after with excellent CPD opportunities provided for all staff. Both internal and external courses run throughout the year.
This position will run on a long term supply basis from January 2017 through to the end of the summer term. There will be the opportunity to sign a permanent contract in the summer for the right candidate offering full summer pay.
About the Year 2 Primary Teaching Job in London Borough of Croydon
- Year 2 Primary Teacher
- Close knit teaching workforce that share ideas and resources
- Students keen to learn and enthusiastic
- Long term supply up to summer 2017.
- NQT Induction provided where required.
- Top rates of pay.
About the Primary School
- Two form entry primary school.
- London Borough of Croydon
- Accessible by rail and bus.
- Excellent community links.
Primary Teacher Requirements
- Hold a formal teaching qualification (PGCE, B.Ed, SCITT)
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Possess the desire to raise standards and make a difference.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Newly qualified, overseas and experienced classroom practitioners welcome to apply.
- Possess a valid Enhanced DBS check and have excellent references.
Please apply today with an up to date CV for this immediate start Year 2 primary teaching job in London.