Year 2 Primary Teaching Job in London – London Borough of Havering. A Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher is required at an Ofsted “Good” Rated primary school. This is a permanent full time position commencing at tahe start of the September 2017 academic year. Serving a leafy suburb of Havering this school welcomes children from the local community, encouraging them to learn and achieve at their best.
About the Year 2 Teaching Job in London – Borough of Haveringe
- Key Stage 1Year 2 Primary Teacher
- September 2017 Start Date
- Permanent Contract (or Long Term Supply)
- Salary - Outer London Pay-scale
- Newly Qualified & Experienced classroom practitioners welcome to apply.
- Sharing ideas and resources with other teaching staff.
About the School
- This is a conbined Infant and primary school (Reception – Year 6)
- Good Ofsted Inspection
- Dedicated full time TA to each class.
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- New supportive SLT
- Large staff car park – easily accessed from East London & Essex.
Primary Teacher Requirements
- Formal Teaching Qualification (B.Ed/PGCE, GTP, SCITT etc.)
- Recent classroom based teaching experience delivering the National Curriculum.
- Either Newly Qualified, Experienced classroom practitioner or Overseas Trained.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Possess references and an enhanced DBS certificate.
Complete your NQT Year in a supportive School – Apply today with an up to date CV.