Year 1 Primary Teaching Job in London
Newly Qualified Teachers encouraged and welcome to apply.
September 2017 Start Date
London Borough of Greenwich
Do you have the ambition and motivation to join an Outstanding Primary school located in the London Borough of Greenwich?
Commencing September 2017 this 3 form entry primary school seek a Key stage 1 teacher to lead a Year 1 class.
Offered on a permanent contract the position will pay in accordance with the Inner London Payscale (MPS) with the addition of a TLR for someone with the right skills and experience. Due to the diverse skills and experience of current staff the school is able to consider outstanding NQT Primary Teachers.
Year 1 Primary Teaching Job in London - Greenwich
- You will need to hold a teaching Qualification (PGCE, B.Ed, SCITT etc.)
- You will need excellent references
As a Primary Teacher at this school you will:
- Receive the latest data & research to assist you with your teaching
- Learn engaging & creative teaching approaches.
- Enjoy the use of the latest facilities and resources.
Apply with an up to date CV to this Teaching Job in London.