Reception Primary Teaching Job in London – January 2017 Start – London Borough of Redbridge. This is a position looking to cover long term sickness. With a Good Ofsted inspection (2014) this is a stable school looking for an enthusiastic Reception Primary Teacher to teach in their EYFS department. The contract length will be a minimum of January to July 2017 however could roll into the new academic year, September 2017.
About the Reception Primary Teaching Job
- Reception Class Primary Teaching Position
- Long Term Sickness Cover
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supportive leadership
- Outer London Payscale
About the Primary School in the London Borough of Redbridge
- Good Ofsted Inspection – 2014
- Excellent transport Links – Central Line within walking distance.
- Serves local community with excellent links
- Longstanding leadership – excellent feedback from current staff
Reception - Primary Teacher Requirements for the Job
- Formal UK recognised teaching qualification (PGCE, B.ED, SCITT)
- Newly Qualified or experienced classroom practitioners welcome to apply.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Have recent teaching experience (National Curriculum).
- Possess an up to date Enhanced DBS and references.
Please apply today with an up to date CV.