Early Years Reception Teaching Job in London – London Borough of Southwark.
An Infant School in the London Borough of Southwark require an EYFS Reception Class teacher for September 2017. The school operates as a 3 form entry Infant school and spans from Nursery up to Year 2 (Key Stage 1). This is a full time permanent position offered on a permanent contract. The school is eager to source staff early to secure either a strong NQT or experience teacher looking for a new challenge.
With a recent “Good” Ofsted inspection the school is led by a strong and supportive senior leadership team that work in collaboration with their Junior School counterparts.
About the Reception Teaching Job in London – London Borough of Southwark
- Reception Class Primary Teacher (EYFS)
- Permanent Contract
- September 2017
- Class Teacher Position
- Inner London Teacher Payscale
About the Inner London Primary School – London Borough of Southwark
- Desirable and accessible location.
- Three form Entry Infants
- ‘Good’ Ofsted Inspection
- Hands on SLT that lead by example.
- Excellent NQT Induction
- High levels of staff retention.
- CPD provided at all levels.
Primary Teacher Requirements
- Formal Teaching Qualification (B.Ed/PGCE, GTP, SCITT etc.)
- Recent classroom based teaching experience delivering the National Curriculum.
- Either Newly Qualified, Experienced classroom practitioner or Overseas Trained.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Possess references and an enhanced DBS certificate.
Complete your NQT Year in a supportive School – Apply today with an up to date CV.