Early Years Primary Teacher Job in London – Borough of Havering – Reception Class
A four form entry primary school based in the London Borough of Havering require an experienced or newly qualified Reception Early Years Primary Teacher for September 2017. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating and developing schemes of work and planning lessons that engage and motivate children to learn. The Early Years team will work closely with you to ensure you are up to speed and performing at your best ASAP.
About the Early Years Reception Teacher Job
- Reception Class Primary Teacher
- September 2017 Start Date
- Permanent Contract
About the Primary School
- London Borough of Havering (Essex Border)
- Four form entry Primary School
- Good Ofsted report
- School currently going through positive change to become outstanding
- EYFS department has received a recent renovation and has excellent facilities and resources.
- Located in a leafy suburb of Havering. 25 mins by rail to London Liverpool Street
- Excellent NQT Induction for Newly Qualified Teachers.
- CPD and career progression actively encouraged.
Early Years Reception Primary Teacher requirements
Be in possession of a formal teaching qualification (PGCE, B.Ed, GTP, SCITT etc.)Have recent primary teaching experience teaching reception. This can either be from your placements (for NQT’s) or your current full time position for experienced teachers.You must have the right to live and work in the UK.Be able to provide recent references and hold a recent enhanced DBS check or overseas police check for teachers trained overseas.
Havering offers primary teachers an excellent borough to work and/or live in. Transport connections to London are excellent and the borough has a lot to offer.
Apply today with an up to date CV.