EYFS Primary Teacher required. September 2017 Start Date. This Outstanding primary school located in the Inner London Borough of Islington require an EYFS, Reception Teacher to commence employment in September 2017.
The school welcomes applications from teachers that:
- Are either Newly Qualified (2017) or experienced Early Years classroom teachers.
- Have EYFS, Reception teaching experience.
- Are looking for an outstanding school that is making a positive difference within the local community.
- Strive for the best results for all pupils and adopt an ‘every child matters’ approach.
- Want to work in a school that has long-standing supportive senior leadership that encourage and support career development from within.
The school has:
- An excellent NQT Induction program with experienced NQT mentors.
- Senior leadership that are involved and support where required.
- Inner London pay-scale.
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- Strong community links.
- Supportive parents.
- Pupils that are friendly, and keen to learn.
- Staff that gel as a team supporting each other and aiming to provide the best levels of teaching and learning possible.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to hold a formal teaching qualification, have recent Reception teaching experience either from your placements (if you are newly qualified) or from your last position, hold a valid Enhanced DBS check and possess excellent references.
Apply today with an up to date CV.