Mathematics Teaching Job in London – September 2017.
London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
An Outstanding School in the London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea seek a GCSE & A Level Mathematics teacher for September 2017. This is an outstanding school that achieves within the top 10% of secondary schools across the UK.
About the Mathematics Teaching Job in London – Kensington & Chelsea
- High achieving mixed comprehensive.
- GCSE & A Level Mathematics
- New purpose Built School.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- School committed to developing teachers and promoting within.
- Permanent Contract September 2017
What is required from the Mathematics Teacher
- You must hold a formal teaching qualification recognised in the UK and have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Recent GCSE Teaching experience.
- A Level teaching experience preferable but the desire to move on to teach A Level is essential.
- Be able to provide excellent references and an Enhanced DBS.
All staff have well resourced classrooms which offer state of the art interactive computer technology. This is a school to start or develop a teaching career long term. Staff do not want to leave this school.
Please apply today with an up to date CV to this Mathematics Teaching job in London.