Primary Teaching Job in London – London Borough of Camden – Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers required. September 2017 Start Date. This Outstanding school located in the Inner London Borough of Camden require two Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers for September.
The school welcomes applications from teachers that:
Are outstanding and committed to creating challenging, engaging and exciting learning environments.Have outstanding communication and organisational skills.Have high expectations of their pupils, challenging them to make progress.Work well as part of a team, have a sense of humour and show flexibility.Have a desire for CPD which is provided on an ongoing basis.
The school has:
- Children that are inquisitive and keen to learn.
- A leadership team that has clear direction and offers support to all staff.Excellent CPD opportunities.
- A professional team of classroom practitioners that work well together.
In order to be considered for these positions you will need to hold
- a formal teaching qualification,
- have recent KS2 teaching experience either from your placements (if you are newly qualified) or from your last position,
- hold a valid Enhanced DBS check and
- possess excellent references.
Apply today with an up to date CV.