Key Stage 1 Primary Teaching Job in London – London Borough of Southwark, South London. Based within walking distance of London Bridge Mainline Rail and Tube you will find this Outstanding Primary School. The local area has many Theatres, Art Institutions and various other attractions that the school makes full use of.
This is an immediate start position for a fully qualified primary teacher looking to work in Central London.
About the Key Stage 1 Primary Teaching Job in London – Borough of Southwark
- Key Stage 1 Primary Teaching Job in London
- Year 1 or Year 2 Maternity Cover
- Immediate January Start.
- Contract up to summer 2017
About the Primary School
- Three form entry primary school.London Borough of Southwark
- Outstanding School.
- London Bridge Rail & Tube
- Central Location with excellent transport links.
Primary Teacher Requirements
- Hold a formal primary teaching qualification (PGCE, B.Ed, SCITT)
- Have recent experience teaching Key Stage 1 (Either Year 1 or 2).
- Available to start Immediately.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.Newly qualified, overseas and experienced classroom practitioners welcome to apply.
- Possess a valid Enhanced DBS check and have excellent references.
Please apply today with an up to date CV for this immediate start Key Stage 1 primary teaching job in London.