History Teacher – September 2017 Start Date – History Teaching Job in London – Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
Located close to the river Thames is this oversubscribed secondary school that is seeking new staff for September 2017 that are committed and passionate to educate young minds. With a relatively new 6th form the school now provides education across KS3, GCSE & A Level.
About the History Teaching Job in London – Richmond
- History TeacherKS3, GCSE & A Level.
- September 2017Permanent Position
- Participation in wider school life encouraged
As a History Teacher You will Need:
- A Formal Teaching Qualification (PGCE, B.ED, SCITT etc.)
- Recent experience teaching GCSE History
- The desire and ability to teach A Level
- Be looking to improve the school.
- Become an outstanding History Teacher
Please apply today to this History Teaching Job in London today with an up to date CV.