Geography Teaching Job in London – The London Borough of Brent.
To commence September 2017 this non selective comprehensive secondary school in Brent require a teacher of GCSE & A Level Geography. With excellent transport links into central London the school is easily reached from those locally in Brent or travelling out from the Capital. The school is well on its way to becoming Outstanding and this is a really exciting time to come on board.
About the Geography Teaching Job in London – Brent
- Geography Teacher
- Key Stage 3, GCSE & A Level
- The option to teach some KS3 & GCSE History
Geography Teacher Requirements
- Hold a Teaching Qualification (PGCE, B.Ed or SCITT)
- Ideally have a Geography degree (although not essential)
- Have a passion for teaching Geography.
- Have high standards and be looking to make a difference.
- Possess a current Enhanced DBS check.
- Have recent Geography teaching experience.
This school provides an excellent programme for those that are newly qualified. If you are currently completing a PGCE or other formal UK recognised teaching qualification (Geography) this could be perfect for you.
Please apply today with an up to date CV.