Nursery & Reception Primary Teaching Job in London. London Borough of Tower Hamlets. This position is to teach across Nursery (mornings) and Reception (afternoon’s). The school can take either an immediately available candidate or from February half term.
This is a Good School, (last Ofsted 2015) with an experienced teaching workforce. As a result a newly qualified primary teacher would be considered.
About the Nursery/Reception Teaching Job in London – Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Early Years Primary Teaching Job in London
- Split timetable Nursery/reception
- January or February half term start date.
- Contract up to summer 2017
About the Primary School
- Two form entry primary school.
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Mile End Tube – Central Line (in between Stratford/City)
- Cool and trendy location.
Primary Teacher Requirements
- Hold a formal primary teaching qualification (PGCE, B.Ed, SCITT)
- Have Early Years teaching experience.
- Be immediately available or able to start February 2017.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Newly qualified, overseas and experienced classroom practitioners welcome to apply.
- Possess a valid Enhanced DBS check and have excellent references.
Please apply today with an up to date CV for this immediate start Early Years primary teaching job in London.