Key Stage 1 Coordinator/Phase Leader Teaching Job in London. Currently in transition from being a Good School to becoming Outstanding.
London Borough of Harrow.
If you have the drive and determination to make a difference and help to continue in the current momentum to becoming an Outstanding school this could be for you.
The role is to provide leadership across Key Stage 1 and improve standards across Early Years.
As Phase Leader you will need:
- To hold leadership qualities that inspire, innovate and create ambition amongst staff.
- Be able to lead by example as an Outstanding classroom practitioner.
- To have a proven track record raising attainment across Key Stage one.
- To demonstrate implement and encourage staff with summative & formative assessment.
- Be dedicated to making this school Outstanding.
This Primary School
- Provides an uplifiting and happy learning environment with its excellent facilities and resources.
- Has pupils that are keen to learn and achieve at their best.
- Has an inspirational SLT that has clear direction as to where the school is going.
To apply to this September leadership teaching Job in London please submit an up to date CV today.