Chemistry Teaching Job in London – London Borough of Newham. This is an outstanding school. The Chemistry Teaching position is to commence September 2017. This school achieves GCSE results above the UK national average and is led by a supportive leadership team that strives to get the best out of both staff and students. The Science department comprises of modern labs and a teaching workforce over 20 across the faculty. This Chemistry teaching position is offered on either a permanent contract (inner London payscale) or long term supply basis.
About this Chemistry Teaching Job
- GCSE & A Level Chemistry teacher
- September 2017 Start Date
- Inner London Payscale
- Supportive HOD and 2IC
- Collaborative science department.
About the Secondary School
- Recently constructed school with purpose built science laboratories.
- Spacious learning environment.
- Excellent facilities & resources (including interactive whiteboards)
- Dedicated and hardworking SLT working hard to ensure the school remains “Outstanding”
Chemistry Teacher Requirements
- Formal Teaching Qualification (B.Ed/PGCE, GTP, SCITT etc.)
- Recent classroom based teaching experience delivering the National Curriculum.
- Either Newly Qualified, Experienced classroom practitioner or Overseas Trained.
- Be looking to join an Outstanding School and help to maintin the already high standards.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Possess references and an enhanced DBS certificate.
Complete your NQT Year in an Outstanding School – Apply Early to avoid disappointment.